How to create a Hotmail account

Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google’s Gmail, it is full of the features of a regular email. It is provided completely free and easy to create accounts with high security feature. You can receive or send emails to friends and colleagues as well as easily access to Microsoft Applications sites. Firstly, you need to register for an account by following basic steps below:

Step 1: Open a web browser and click here to register.

Step 2: Enter the required information in the boxes below:

How-to-create-a-Hotmail-account-1

How-to-create-a-Hotmail-account-2

Note:

– User name: The name you want to create your hotmail.

– Create password: Create a password (at least 8 characters is case sensitive, including letters, numbers, and Special characters)

– Reenter password: Enter the password again

– Country / region: Country you live/ work

– Birthday: Enter your date, month and year of birth.

– Gender: Choose your gender, male if you are Male, Female if you are female.

– Country code: National area code

– Phone number: Enter your mobile phone number is used, omit the first 0.

– Alternate email address: Enter email account recovery, used in case you forget your password or hacked Hotmail.

– Enter the characters you see: Enter the verification code you see, if you want change, click New to get a new code.

How-to-create-a-Hotmail-account-3

After completing all necessary the information you click on Create account

The process of creating your Hotmail account has been successful, you can use it right now. Good luck!

See more: How to recover Hotmail password

About This Author

12 Comments

You are not signed in. Sign in to post comments.

• […] How to create a Hotmail account […]

How to Permanently Delete Your Hotmail account | Hotmail Sign in & Hotmail Login 1 year ago

• I was just looking at your How to create a Hotmail account – Hotmail Sign in & Hotmail Login website and see that your website has the potential to get a lot of visitors.

Natalie 1 year ago

• Tremendous issues here. I am very satjsfied to peer your article.
    Thanks so much and I am looking ahhead to contact you. Will you please drkp me a e-mail?

Eztube 1 year ago

• This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!

Finally I have found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

mydomain 1 year ago

• thanks for the entropy on this blog, donjon mailing estimable contentedness thank you

fat emoji 1 year ago

• Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

mydomain 1 year ago

• It’s an amazing article designed for all the web visitors; they
    will take advantage from it I am sure.

skull mp3 music download 12 months ago

• Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness to your put up is just spectacular and that
    i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to stay updated
    with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

mortgage calculator with pmi insurance 12 months ago

• Every weekend i used to go to see this website, because i wish for enjoyment, as this this web
    site conations in fact nice funny material too.

halden zimmermann 12 months ago

• Spiritually we have to function under the Universal
    Karmic Regulations and if we hurt one more spiritual being with our readings we
    after that would be called for to tackle the emotional power triggered to our clients (Akashic Document).

http://ow.ly 12 months ago

• I think that everything published made a ton of sense.
    However, consider this, suppose you added a little content?
    I am not saying your content is not solid., but suppose you added a title that grabbed people’s attention? I mean How
    to create a Hotmail account | Hotmail Sign in & Hotmail Login is kinda boring.
    You could look at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create article headlines to grab
    viewers to click. You might add a related video or a picture or two
    to get people interested about everything’ve got to say.
    Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little
    livelier.

stimuler la pousse des cheveux 12 months ago

• So prior to use the too you may need to word down your Marvel Contest of Champions game account a spot.

Garrett 12 months ago